Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's time!

It is time to start collecting! And I am really excited about all of the volunteers this year!

I have sent most of you messages via Facebook concerning drop-off locations and where you will be collecting coats this year. I am really excited to hear back from all of you, and hopefully more people will join the collection project this year.

I wanted all of you to see a sneak-peak of what design I have been working on for this years flier, so please check it out and let me know what you think. This is a screen shot from the sample, keep in mind that the location/drop-off information will vary based on each location.



Please message me if you have any questions, want to volunteer, or know of someone who would like to help with Mema's Closet.

1 comment: